Friday, October 28, 2011

I Completely Agree.

It is way too early to think about Christmas. Unless you prefer to get your shopping done in November, which I do, and you really like the Walton's Christmas and you like to listen to it year round, which I do, and you adore re-reading Martha Stewart Living magazines from Decembers past in July, which I do, then it's not too early to think about Christmas. However, I applaud Nordstrom for sticking to their seasonal guns (C'mon. What do those shoot? Egg nog? Tinsel? Ribbon? Sheet music for carols?) and not officially decorating until after Thanksgiving. 

For what it's worth, I do not decorate for Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving, which is exactly as it should be if you celebrate the holiday.


Forgive the chewy lines and the failed experiment on the line "all lighted up." I wanted to experiment with negative space.  To that end this was painted entirely in green on a piece of red scrapbooking paper. 

You mean that was obvious? Dang. I thought I'd fool someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment